The Casonato family history has begun during the end of the second World War (1952), at first it was a fixing garage for trucks and dedicated to lime transformation.
In 1961 the first changement has been done, abandoning the activity concerning vehicles and the beginning of a handcrafted activity which occupied the place, and after inserting it the world of aquaculture and treatment of grape, with the first real use of stainless steel.
The activity continued until 1997, when the company has begun closing several big contracts in the food industry. In 2008 “Inox E Inox” was incorporated in order to face the generation changement the future will lead to.
Today we are here, we built a strong company which is oriented to foreign business and to this future perspective in a global market to support new sales volumes and important incomes.